Let your property
Who we are
- Estuary Cottages are the largest and longest established Holiday Letting Agents in Fowey
- A local Company whose Directors and staff all live in the immediate area
- We have a fully manned office based in Fowey with free client parking
Estuary Cottages is the leading agent for self-catering properties in Fowey. We have been letting holiday accommodation in the area for over 60 years. We pride ourselves on our knowledge of the area, our understanding of our guests’ needs, and the depth of expertise we can call upon when offering advice to owners.
How we can help you
- We offer a free, in depth, consultancy service at your property
- We will guide you through all aspects of letting
- We can provide you with access to local housekeeping services and reputable local contractors
Whether you have an existing property, or you are looking at a property to purchase that you would like to let, our dedicated team of holiday property specialists will be delighted to talk to you and help you identify properties on the market that would make good letting propositions. We offer a free consultancy service at your property or, if you prefer, in our office based in Fowey. We realise that letting a property for the first time can be a daunting prospect so we will provide you with guidance every step of the way. We will explain your legal responsibilities and advise you on standards of furnishings, possible income, caretaking and all the little things that will help make your letting venture a success.
What we offer
- Exposure on our professionally designed high quality interactive Website including owner log-in area
- Free entry for your property into our industry leading brochure
- Monthly accounts and payments made direct into your bank account
- Competitive commission rate with no hidden charges
- A professional and friendly service
We guarantee a friendly welcome to all our Owners, new or established, and pride ourselves on building sound and long lasting relationships many of which extend into decades of co-operation.
What to do next
It’s easy, just give us a call on 01726 832965, email us on email@example.com or complete the form below and we will get back to you without delay. Any information you provide is treated in the strictest confidence and will not be passed on to a third party.